Chipmunks Playland & Cafe is the perfect place to party & play all day – & advance your career.
Careers At Chipmunks
Have you got what we need? Our centres are always looking for vibrant new team members to assist with delivering fantastic service to all our loyal customers.
We’re focused on making sure you receive world-class training that will set you up for any future career goals – including running your own Chipmunks store!
If you are interested in joining our team, please consider our requirements below;
- Positive ‘ready to work’ attitude.
- Flexible team player who will always put our customers first, every time.
- Able to work variable hours during the week, weekends and school / public holidays.
- Willingness to learn new skills & work a variety of jobs.
- Ability to clean & help keep our venues spotless.
- Enjoys working with children & families CM277.
What you may learn with us;
- Customer service / till system.
- Children’s party setup / hosting skills.
- Food preparation & cooking skills.
- Barista & cold beverage preparation.
- Cleaning & hygiene practices.
If you would like to join our team, please select your nearest Chipmunks store and submit a general inquiry. If contacted, you may be required to write a cover letter and show a copy of your CV/resume. Alternatively, ring or stop by your local store and talk to our friendly staff.
Please include the following in your CV/resume:
Your contact details & residential address
Availability for work (weekends, school days, school holidays) We need flexible team members who can work during the weekends particularly.
How you plan to travel to work
If born outside New Zealand, details of your work permit
A short description about how you will add value to our team
If no positions are available we will hold your application on file for three months. After that you will need to resubmit your application.
Good luck with your application!