Auckland Centres – Pakuranga, Manukau, Henderson, New Lynn
As it stands, Auckland will be moving out of Alert Level 3 and into Alert Level 2 at 11:59pm on 30 August.
Should there be no change in the directive above, Chipmunks centres in Auckland are able to safely reopen at Alert Level 2 starting on Monday 31st August. As you may already know, Auckland restrictions on gathering sizes are a little different to the rest of New Zealand for the time being:
- Maximum of 10 Per Group
- Please abide by Government guidelines and ensure your group has 10 or less people when visiting Chipmunks.
- If you have a birthday party booking while Auckland is at Level 2, there is a restriction of 10 people only – We recommend this be 8 children and the parents/caregivers of the birthday child.
- Private hire bookings and parties with more than 8 children will need to be rescheduled – Chipmunks staff will be in touch with you to arrange this.
Rest of New Zealand
We continue to take the health and safety of our staff and customers very seriously. Please help us in playing your part to keep our facilities safe. Alert Level 2 guidelines are available here.
- If you’re sick, stay home – Please do not come to Chipmunks if you or your group have recently been or feeling unwell.
- Maintain physical distancing – Stick to those within your bubble and keep at least a 1m distance from others.
- Keep up good hygiene practices – Wash hands frequently, cough & sneeze into your elbow and visit a doctor if you’ve been feeling unwell.
- Contact Tracing
- Upon entry you’ll be asked to manually sign in or scan into the Government Covid Tracer app. For quicker processing, download the Covid Tracer app here.
- Lowered Capacity
- A maximum of 100 people in our store at any one given time. This excludes our friendly staff.
- Gathering Restrictions (Auckland only)
- A maximum of 10 people per group (this includes birthday parties for the meantime).
- Social Distancing
- Ensure you follow social distancing markers upon entry and at our cafes, as well as keeping your distance from other visitors not in your group.
- Upon entry please wash your hands in the bathroom and/or use the hand sanitiser provided.
- Our full service cafe will be available and you will be able to place your order at our counter.
- We ask that you use the marked spots on the floor to ensure proper physical distancing.
- Food will be brought to you by one designated server, OR you will be asked to pop up to the collection area.
- A reminder that we do not allow outside food to be brought into Chipmunks.
We thank you for your ongoing support and look forward to seeing you back in the playground!
What We’re Doing to Keep You Safe:
Full store clean and sanitise prior to reopening.
Regular cleaning and sanitising of all high touch areas throughout the day.
Staff member allocated to clear and clean cafe tables immediately after a group leaves.
Tables placed at least 1 metre apart to allow space between groups.
Masks and gloves worn.
Lastly, Charlie and the team cannot wait to see you and your family back in our playgrounds. Please don’t hesitate to contact us any enquiries [email protected]
Until we see you again, keep safe and happy!