Keeping kids busy and active throughout the school holidays with a full programme of activities and access to the playground, unlimited fun and learning in a friendly and safe environment.
Holiday boredom no more! With our specialised school holiday programme your kids will be actively learning, exploring and having unlimited fun throughout their school break. At Chipmunks kids indoor play center Tawa our staff have planned a range of activities to keep kids busy and are on hand to supervise your children playing in the playground and ensure they are safe and having a great time with other kids.
We are the number one choice in Tawa for kids entertainment and fun during school holidays. With a programme full of planned activities and games your kids will learn and have fun while interacting with kids from other schools. Your children will learn new skills and have the freedom to play while being supervised in our state of the art playground. Our enthusiastic and friendly staff will keep an eye on kids and guide them through our holiday timetable so you can relax knowing they are being well looked after and having a great time during term break. For more information please contact our team
Please download and complete our enrollment form then email it to our store to confirm enrollment.
Vacation Care Pricing
Early Bird (booked & paid for $50.00 before 22 September 2019)$50.00
Per Day/per child for siblings or booking 5 days in one week$45.00
We require full payment 24hrs before the programme starts.
No refunds within 48 hours of the booked activities!
*OSCAR and WINZ subsidies available
Please remember the following:
- All children must be signed in and signed out.
- Socks must be worn at all times while playing in the complex.
- Bring packed lunch, including morning tea (afternoon tea will be provided) please bring a refillable drink bottle.
- Dress children in appropriate clothing and footwear for the activities.
- In summer bring sun hats. Sunscreen will be provided. In winter bring jackets.
- Bring spare clothes just in case of an accident.
- Pack any medication needed. (Hand to staff on arrival).
- Please clearly name all children’s clothing.
- Activities can be changed at any time due to unforeseen circumstances.